Monday, March 25, 2013

Dots on Dots on Dots

happy monday kids! we have a party pooper on our hands today. ms. katie pieper did not do her fashion challenge on this lovely day of dots, which hereby results in a forfeit declaring myself victorious. i probs would have won anyway. nude flats- kohl's, polka dotted pants- old navy, belt- target, white v-neck- freeee, polka dot jean button up- rue21.


notice the above smile/laugh. my outlook for this week is positivity. for example, omg yes! i can't wait to get up at the crack of dawn to go to my 7:40 spanish class that i absolutely can't stand!! woo! reflecting upon the upcoming easter celebration, i realize how thankful i am that Jesus died on the cross for me. i am free from sin. i am free from those holding me back. i am free from stress. i am free. so why not be thankful for my freaking, incredible, bomb digg spanish class, right?

positively paige,

pp.


No comments:

Post a Comment